The Westin on Michigan Avenue is right in the heart of downtown and across from the John Hancock building.
Most Westins are above the fray and this is no exception.
Although, not lavishing, the lobby is modern and quaint. There is a Starbucks and a restaurant off the lobby but did not eat at the restaurant - ate at Gino's East which was fair) off the lobby. The staff was polite and helpful.
The rooms are nice size for big city hotel. HD TV, nice bathroom, great bed.
The price was under $120 for mid-week - amazing value. I would give this hotel an 4 1/2 star rating and is a great choice to see the city of Chicago.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Michigan Avenue Chicago is on the Magnificent Mile across from Bloomingdale's and the upscale shops of Water Tower Place. The exhilarating excitement of Chicago is at our doorstep. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Westin Michigan Avenue Chicago reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Michigan Avenue Chicago Hotel Chicago
- Westin Michigan Ave Hotel Chicago
- Westin Chicago
- Chicago Westin
- Westin Michigan Avenue Chicago