This was my first trip to Chicago, and I was visiting for a conference that was held at the Westin. Overall, it was good experience. The hotel is very nice, and the location was perfect - easy city to get around, and the Westin is at the start of the magnificent mile, the water front, and a lot of great neighborhoods and famous restaurants.
The highlight of my stay, however, was the weekly a.m. run the hotel hosted for its guests. I had a chance to jog along the lake w/ the hotel HR director, and it was awesome. We not only had a great conversation, but he also gave me some key tips on what to do/where to go in Chicago. A very nice experience...
He mentioned the hotel will be renovated soon...and I would def. go back and stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Michigan Avenue Chicago is on the Magnificent Mile across from Bloomingdale's and the upscale shops of Water Tower Place. The exhilarating excitement of Chicago is at our doorstep. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Westin Michigan Avenue Chicago reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Michigan Avenue Chicago Hotel Chicago
- Westin Michigan Ave Hotel Chicago
- Westin Chicago
- Chicago Westin
- Westin Michigan Avenue Chicago