I am currently in the middle of my stay, and for a Westin, I am really disappointed. The check in was great and staff has been really nice. My first room was very blah, I guess I expected better for a hotel in this location.
Very inattentive to the unbelievable noise in the room next to me. I can empathize that people having kids in your room should expect some noise but this was unheard of.
I finally just made the demand that they move my room, which they did. The highlight is that I was upgraded to a suite.
Still, this hotel is super unmemorable, and the colors, touches, and furniture are as bland as I have ever seen in a hotel.
Amazing location and the bed is unbelievably comfortable. So, great staff, location and bed, but don't expect much from a frills point of view.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Michigan Avenue Chicago is on the Magnificent Mile across from Bloomingdale's and the upscale shops of Water Tower Place. The exhilarating excitement of Chicago is at our doorstep. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Starwood, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Westin Michigan Avenue Chicago reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Michigan Avenue Chicago Hotel Chicago
- Westin Michigan Ave Hotel Chicago
- Westin Chicago
- Chicago Westin
- Westin Michigan Avenue Chicago