After I had booked this hotel and paid in advanced I looked at Tripadvisor and was scared to death!!! I was pleasantly surprised. Of course it's a great location!!!! I thought everyone was nice. Doorman, front desk, valet!! Everyone had complained how rude the staff was, but when you treat people nice, the odds are they will be nice back!!! The in house restaurant, The Grill on the Alley, was good as well. Had eaten at one in Ft Lauderdale and their food is outstanding.
My only complaint would be the drab rooms. They are clean, comfortable and a big flat screen tv, but a bit of color or wall art would definitely liven them up. Overall this was a good experience and I would stay here again!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Michigan Avenue Chicago is on the Magnificent Mile across from Bloomingdale's and the upscale shops of Water Tower Place. The exhilarating excitement of Chicago is at our doorstep. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Starwood, Priceline, Orbitz, HotelsforEveryone, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Westin Michigan Avenue Chicago reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Michigan Avenue Chicago Hotel Chicago
- Westin Michigan Ave Hotel Chicago
- Westin Chicago
- Chicago Westin
- Westin Michigan Avenue Chicago