Okay, lets just admit that Chicago is overpriced and overtaxed. That being said, this Westin is not as nice and plush as others. It was clean, service was great and decor was nice. However, its a Westin so I expect a little more. The Deluxe room was on the smallish side and we had to call down for an extra bathrobe and shower gel. The bed was comfy but not HEAVENLY BED comfy. You know how you normally feel like your sleeping on a giant puffy cloud? Not this time. There wasn't any one thing that was lacking , its just that everything was OKAY. I want more than ok!
The lobby restaurant was good. We had a great steak there. Breakfast was good but overpriced. $16 for bacon & eggs. This hotel is directly across from Bloomingdale s and across the street from The Cheesecake factory. The Episcopalian church sits on the opposite corner and offers a free Friday concert and a Sunday Jazz service at 4pm. The trolley service picks up right out front. There is a Walgreens within walking distance that sells wine and cheese, salads, etc.A nice location but I would like a little more plushness with my hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Michigan Avenue Chicago is on the Magnificent Mile across from Bloomingdale's and the upscale shops of Water Tower Place. The exhilarating excitement of Chicago is at our doorstep. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Splitty, Priceline, Agoda, Orbitz, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelsforEveryone so you can book your The Westin Michigan Avenue Chicago reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Michigan Avenue Chicago Hotel Chicago
- Westin Michigan Ave Hotel Chicago
- Westin Chicago
- Chicago Westin
- Westin Michigan Avenue Chicago