Having never traveled to Chicago before, we researched for days to find the perfect location. The Knickerbocker was a great find with a decent rate for 8 girls traveling for a few days. 2 blocks from the lake, 2 blocks from Michigan Ave--all the shopping a girl could need..and 3 blocks from any dinning you could dream of. The hotel itself was older with historic charm but overall, met our needs perfectly. Decent size rooms (and bathroom) for 4 girls sharing! Entertainment each night and a quaint lobby bar. Friendly staff and average cleanliness is always a perk. Great spot if you aren't planning to be in the hotel all that much, but still nice to come back to each night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A four-diamond landmark on North Michigan Avenue, the famous Magnificent Mile, this hotel welcomes you to the best location in the city for shopping, dining and business. European style and gracious service are the trademark of this elegant hotel and the 86 Millennium hotels around the world. One block from Water Tower Place, across the street from Bloomingdale's and within walking distance of most major attractions, this hotel offers personalized service and attention not found in the larger hotels. The hotel features the Martini Bar offering several kinds of martinis. Nix restaurant offers a bistro setting and features continental cuisine for breakfast & lunch. A complimentary fitness center and lakefront jogging path are designed to keep you fit while traveling. Enjoy Classic Chicago style only steps away from all the city has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz and Jetsetter so you can book your Millennium Knickerbocker Chicago reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chicago Millennium Knickerbocker Hotel
- Knickerbocker Hotel Chicago