I had the pleasure of staying in this hotel last year and really enjoyed the experience. For a large hotel in a major city I was not disappointed by anything. The room was a good size, the bed was comfy, the wifi worked well. The building had a very classy feel and I would say the service was excellent too.
I would definitely recommend this hotel to others.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A four-diamond landmark on North Michigan Avenue, the famous Magnificent Mile, this hotel welcomes you to the best location in the city for shopping, dining and business. European style and gracious service are the trademark of this elegant hotel and the 86 Millennium hotels around the world. One block from Water Tower Place, across the street from Bloomingdale's and within walking distance of most major attractions, this hotel offers personalized service and attention not found in the larger hotels. The hotel features the Martini Bar offering several kinds of martinis. Nix restaurant offers a bistro setting and features continental cuisine for breakfast & lunch. A complimentary fitness center and lakefront jogging path are designed to keep you fit while traveling. Enjoy Classic Chicago style only steps away from all the city has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Priceline, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Millennium Knickerbocker Chicago reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chicago Millennium Knickerbocker Hotel
- Knickerbocker Hotel Chicago