Sheraton Grand Chicago
The Talbott Hotel(Chicago)(Great Value!)
$643
$424
$282
  • Restaurant
Chicago South Loop Hotel(Chicago)(Great Value!)
$217
$675
$550
The Peninsula
  • Pool
La Quinta Inn & Suites Chicago Downtown(Chicago)(Great Value!)
$260
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Versey - Days Inn Chicago(Chicago)(Great Value!)
$361
$351
Orbitz.com
The James Chicago-Magnificent Mile(Chicago)(Great Value!)
$474
$340
Cancelon
  • Room Service
5,265 results
All reviewsthe rivernavy pierthe club loungeshula's steakhousewithin walking distanceconcierge deskmichigan avewhole foodsthe magnificent mileself parkingmini fridgefitness centercorner roommillennium parkhotel is in a great locationmag milethe loop
Reviewed June 5, 2014

Stayed at the Sheraton for a tourist trip to Chicago for 4 days in late May 2014. Hotel was clean, safe, lovely. Staff was really great on all aspects of hotel. Club room upgrade was worth it for the great facilities, Wifi, printer, snacks and staff (esp Connie).

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank skigladys
madalyn w, Front Office Manager at Sheraton Grand Chicago, responded to this reviewResponded June 6, 2014

Dear jfbeningson

Thank you for your wonderful comments. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and you love the upgrade to Sheraton Club. Yes Connie is gem to have on our team. We would love to host your next visit.

Reviewed June 4, 2014

As a major hotel chain in a main city I was expecting better than this.
On the plus side, great location, really good breakfast and buffet lunch service to our meeting rooms.
On the negative, poor internet service both in the hotel room (had to call tech support each day to get connected to wifi) and in the meeting room, and a generic drabness to the decor - the hotel needs a refresh.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Adrian S

Dear Adrian S

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We are glad you enjoyed our location, breakfast and lunch service in our meeting rooms. We look forward in hosting your next visit.

Reviewed June 4, 2014

My family and I frequently travel into Chicago and always enjoy staying at the Sheraton Chicago Hotel and Towers. The staff always treats us as valued customers and go out of their way to make us comfortable. From the front desk staff, to the staff working on the Club floor room all are very warm and friendly. The staff truly makes this hotel a great place to stay

Room Tip: Love the rooms with a navy pier view
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family

Dear DebM058

Thank you for your great comments. We are glad to hear that your family enjoy staying with us and our staff has been accommodating. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed June 4, 2014

It was a conference I attended. The hotel is beautiful and very clean. Very nice place to stay. Located near Lincoln Park and many other locations. The sunrise was beautiful from the room. I would recommend it.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business

Dear mckenzie1153

We are glad you enjoyed your stay and had the opportunity to enjoy our city. We look forward to hosting your next visit.

Director of a Front Office

Reviewed June 3, 2014

The conference I attended chose this hotel I did not seek it out myself. This Sheraton serviced our conference quite well, so if that's what you're looking for I recommend it. It was surprising that the rooms we booked were not ready but everyone was accommodated. If you're looking for a location that's nice and central for walking to many sites in Chicago, this hotel fits the bill. Navy Pier, Museum Campus, The Magnificent Mile, and TONS of great restaurants are all within 3 miles or less of this hotel. Most of these destinations are a little over a mile away and Chicago is highly walkable. You'll be glad you stretched your legs with all of the beautiful architecture to take in. My room had a view of the river and was nicely appointed. It also had a pretty bad case of mildew in the shower grout. I opted to green my room the 2nd and 3rd night of my trip - it would have been nice if they completely cleaned my room the 1st night of my trip. I had to visit the front desk for toiletries as these are not replenished when you green your room. Again, this would not have been a problem but housekeeping did nothing to my room the first night other than straighten my bed. The pool and gym area is reasonable. It will meet anyone's needs who is serious about getting in a workout on a treadmill/elliptical and with some individual machine work. Shula's is lovely for a delicious and high priced meal on location. The lobby bar is convenient for an overpriced drink provided by extremely nice and competent staff.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
madalyn w, Front Office Manager at Sheraton Grand Chicago, responded to this reviewResponded June 4, 2014

Dear Melissa G

Thank you for sharing your feedback. It assist in improving our product and services. We are glad you enjoyed your stay overall and our wonderful views. Glad you got to enjoy our beautiful city. We hope to host your next visit.