Sheraton Grand Chicago
$725
$530
$519
  • Restaurant
Best Western River North Hotel(Chicago)(Great Value!)
$330
$309
BestWestern.com
$505
$433
  • Restaurant
La Quinta Inn & Suites Chicago Downtown(Chicago)(Great Value!)
$329
  • Breakfast included
$484
Hilton.com
$1,300
$975
  • Pool
Hotel Versey - Days Inn Chicago(Chicago)(Great Value!)
$330
$288
Travelocity
$492
getaroom.com
5,260 results
All reviewsthe rivernavy pierthe club loungeshula's steakhousewithin walking distanceconcierge deskmichigan avewhole foodsthe magnificent mileself parkingmini fridgefitness centercorner roommillennium parkhotel is in a great locationmag milethe loop
Reviewed March 26, 2008

For $139, any Sheraton is a good value, but for this downtown location (right on the water and 2 blocks from Michigan Ave), and on a weeknight, that value rises immensely. Lobby is very up to date, and check-in staff was exceptionally helpful. Sweet sleeper bed was comfortable as always, and everything in the room was in proper working condition. Only downside (and really minor) was the lack of an in-room room service order form for breakfast the following morning. If I could get this rate more often from Starwood, they would become my preferred program for personal as well as business travel!

• Stayed: March 2008, traveled on business
Reviewed March 16, 2008

They charge you for EVERYTING. Internet access in the room ($12), business center (60c per min for internet), gym ($12/day, which still doesn't have enough equipment). Room service is poor. The rooms are in need of updating, especially the bathrooms. I have stayed in motel 8's with better ammenities.

Stayed: March 2008
Reviewed March 14, 2008

The Sheraton Chicago Hotel and Towers is in a great location with nice rooms and a comfortable bed. My only qualm is the Internet connection. You pay $13 a day for Ethernet connection, which is hopelessly slow.

• Stayed: March 2008, traveled on business
Reviewed March 9, 2008

My husband, teenage son and myself stayed at this hotel last August. We were transferred there by tour operator who had sent us to a terrible hotel on the other side of Chicago. When I complained I asked for us to be transferred to the Sheraton which they arranged for us.

I have stayed at many hotels in my life and this has been the best. The room (although I know it was not the largest) was beautiful and very clean with every amenity you needed. It also had superb views of the river and the lake.

The entrance hall to the Sheraton is so imressive as is the leisure centre. In fact all areas are fantastic.

The best thing about the hotel though was the staff! From the bellboy, to the receptionists, the dining staff to the concierge - each one was courteous and so very helpful. One of the conciergies spent fifteen minutes on the phone trying to locate a specific pair of trainers for my son! Above and beyond the call I would say!

I cannot reccomend this hotel highly enough. The breakfast buffet cost about 10 dollars each but you could eat as much as you like and take as long as you like which we did!! It lasted us all day.
If you have the choice of where to stay I think you will enjoy the Sheraton! We did!!

• Stayed: August 2007, traveled with family
1  Thank straightsmouth
Reviewed February 21, 2008

It has been 8 years since I last stayed at this hotel, and was a bit worried after reading some of the reviews. Check-in was good, as was check- out. We never had trouble getting more towels when we needed them, and our room was always clean when we got back from shopping. This hotel is great for walking to everything. We only had to get a cab one time to the United Center ( Spice Girls Concert ). The only problem I have with this hotel is the main greeter at the front entrance. I wish I had gotten his name. Upon arriving, he asked me if I was checking in and if I wanted to self or valet park. I asked him how much both were and he told me valet was $43 a day and self $37. This was a LIE! Valet is $42 a day and self is $ 29 . He lied to us just to get us to valet park! Upon leaving, we thought you picked your car up at the front, and he ( the same guy who lied about parking ) rolled his at eyes at us and RUDELY said to go to the P1 in the other elevators. ?? We had no idea where to get the car, but we finally figured it out no thanks to bellhop/greeter/valetparker guy!

• Stayed: February 2008, traveled with friends