“Could not have had a better stay.”

Sheraton Grand Chicago
Ranked #67 of 189 Hotels in Chicago
GreenLeadersBronze level
Salt Lake City, Utah
“Could not have had a better stay.”
Reviewed October 16, 2012

This was my first stay at the Sheraton Chicago. Everyone was professional and attentive to every need. From registration to check-out I was treated as an individual. The rooms are spotless and modern. The views exceptional. I was so comfortable. I was at the hotel for a conference and the conference rooms were comfortable, clean and conducive to learning. The staff was freindly assuring that everyone's needs were met.

I had one very small concern that I expressed on my survey and I had a return email within one hour addressing my concern. I am so impressed with the customer service that I have received. I will definately stay at the Sheraton next time I am in Chicago and will recommend to anyone else to do the same!

Room Tip: Loved my view of the Lake with the lit up Ferris Wheel. I was at the end of the hall and it was extr...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (1,367)
  • Czech first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
San Francisco, California
Reviewed October 16, 2012

Meeting in Chicago. Grew up there, but haven't returned for 30 years. Sheraton Chicago Towers location unbeatable. Accomodations and service unsurpassed. When return again to Chicago (who knows when?) will plan to stay at Sheraton Chicago Towers!

Room Tip: Face the river!
Warren, New Jersey
Reviewed October 16, 2012

I was there recently for a conference and the set up was great. Temperature, for the most part, was normal, which is unusual for many centers where sweaters are mandatory. Although my SPG account hadn't been entered at the time of the reservation, I was upgraded upon arrival.

I only wish Shula's had better hours but probably not an SPG choice.

Also, visit "The Bean" or formally know as Cloud Gate in Millennium Park, e=which is a stone's throw away.

Wichita, Kansas
Reviewed October 16, 2012

My husband and I stayed here for our youngest son's wedding in September. It was very close to the wedding venue and we couldn't have been happier. From check-in to check-out we were delighted with the great service. The greeting was so personal at check-in and Rick, the hotel GM, made sure that we felt welcomed. Our suite was exceptional with beautiful 14th floor views of the river and the lake. The room was clean, well stocked and very generously sized. And the bed was amazing! We can't wait to go back!

Room Tip: Overlooking the beautiful river is a treat. And if you stay on the 14th floor or below you get a le...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Sherwood, Oregon, United States
Reviewed October 16, 2012

Stayed here for an Advancing Justice Conference for AAPI's. It was amazing! Being it my first time to visit Chicago let alone stay at the Sheraton, I found my stay pleasurable and relaxing. Despite the hectic conference, the hotel was able to offer many luxurious activities where I sought out to find comfort and relaxation after a long day of workshops. I had a great time touring the city and knowing that the Sheraton is right in downtown Chicago, it was really easy to access and walk over to different sites and visit places. The view from my room was just beautiful especially at night, facing the river & bridge. The service was excellent being that they were very friendly & helpful. My last day at the Sheraton, I had breakfast at the restaurant/bistro on the bottom floor. The service was exceptional as well as the food! I will definitely go back and visit Chicago and stay at the Sheraton!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Detroit, Michigan
Reviewed October 15, 2012

Took my wife to the Sheraton Chicago Towers for her birthday weekend, the staff were friendly and the accomodatations were top notch! The hotel Manager went out of his way to make sure we had everything we needed and the personal service was excellent. Hotel is within walking distance to Michigan Ave. (shopping) and only a few blocks walk from the Navy Pier. Plenty of local restaurants and things to do, we never once had to catch a cab. Highly recommend and will certainly stay again next time we are in Chicago.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Wisconsin
Reviewed October 14, 2012

Stayed here for the 2012 Chicago marathon. SPG member. Everything was first-class! Staff was courteous and helpful. Room clean and comfortable. My family had a great view of the race start right from the room. The restaurant/bistro was exceptional The special "pasta buffet" they put out the night before the race for runners and families was just fantastic! The next time I do the Chicago Marathon I will definitely stay here. I would highly recommend the Sheraton Chicago Hotel and Towers.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family