Stayed at the Public Hotel in December and loved it! Usually get a standard room but decided to upgrade to a celebrity suite. The suite is awesome! Very large with 2 full bathrooms, a separate living room with decent size TV and a separate/standard bedroom. Highly recommended for entertaining a small group. The hotel bar is nice and trendy. Pump Room is always good for dinner (definitely want to try brunch one of these days). Hotel also has a decent (quick) 24-hour room service menu which is always nice....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With a rich history rooted in Chicago’s Jazz Age, Ambassador Chicago is the city’s original boutique hotel dating back to 1926. Located in the heart of the Gold Coast, the iconic property has hosted the who’s who of the 20th and 21st centuries having served as a local beacon to countless celebrities. Uniquely individual, Ambassador Chicago is nestled among graceful mansions in a quiet, gilded neighborhood tucked into the center of the Windy City offering incredible views of Lake Michigan with easy access to Chicago’s main shopping boulevard, Michigan Avenue. With 285 spacious guestrooms, a 24-hour fitness center, two restaurants, thoughtful programming and amenities curated by local artisans and chefs, Ambassador Chicago maintains its distinct and legendary character while offering guests an authentic Chicago experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ambassador Chicago reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Public Chicago Hotel Chicago
- Ambassador East Hotel Chicago
- Hotel Ambassador East
- Ambassador East Chicago