Tripadvisor
Chicago
6,057 results
All reviews executive tower michael jordan's steakhouse great location michigan avenue magnificent mile fitness center navy pier mag mile indoor pool the river mini bar an upgrade king bed corner room few blocks millennium park starbucks
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I was in Chicago for the week due to work presentations for a new client as well as making my rounds w/ other clients. The IHG Chicago was incredible. They upgraded me to a super comfortable suite and made my whole work week very pleasant and smooth. The staff was very pleasant and helpful w/ anything i needed (eg getting around town, sending out FedEx packages, etc.). In addition, the location to shopping and food is also a huge plus.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We were a family of 5 staying in Chicago over Christmas for a family wedding. Everything about this hotel was impressive from the attentive, polite staff to the fantastic breakfast to the wonderful pool. Best of all though was the room. If you get a chance book the two bed suite on the 40th floor, 360 degree views of the City and loads of space. Not to be missed!

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My wife and I had a wonderful time at the InterContinental. The rooms a spacious and up-to-date. Everything was very clean. They also have a Starbucks connected to the lobby. Valet service was $75 a day, which is a bit pricey, but the closest public garage was a couple blocks away.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Hotel is very clean and modern. Staff is exceptional. I also really like having Starbucks in the lobby. The only negative was not the hotel's fault. The constant fire and police sirens were problematic to say the least. Welcome to Chicago, I guess.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We were in Chicago for a business trip. Hector checked us in and provided us with great service. He upgraded our room which was most appreciated. The room was great with a nice view of the city. The bed was very comfortable and we enjoyed the pool also.