Tripadvisor
Post
Inbox
Search
9,559 results
All reviews west tower big bar the river navy pier huge hotel convention hotel wacker drive millennium park the magnificent mile michigan ave mini bar location is great valet parking the loop art institute fitness center few blocks
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I come here anywhere from 2 to 8 times a year. Have never had a bad experience. Hotel is always clean and staff is always very friendly. This has been my go to hotel for years and it will continue to be for a long time.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Nice Stay on a cold day. The rooms were comfortable and clean. I was welcomed to the World of Hyatt program and received a Starbuck gift card. Learned about $20 upgrade for me room which was really nice. Only improvements I suggest is the room service hours and the temperatures in the rooms

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Annually, my sorority hosts an event at this Hyatt and I'm never disappointed. The rooms are really nice, the ambiance is warm and welcoming - I always enjoy my stay. For those traveling to Chicago, this hotel is close to the Mag Mile and if you can, get a view of the great skyline of my beautiful city.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This is my 4th time at the this location. It is such an accommadating facility. Dining, bar and social places are exactly what I expect. Very clean and up to date rooms.
I had dinner at Stetson's. My rib eye was done perfect and you had me at pop over. Nice treat.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I stayed at this hotel for our work yearly meeting. The hotel, staff were on point! Would be happy to stay there anytime. The hotel is beautiful, clean. The meeting rooms were comfortable and the water was kept replenished.