Hyatt Regency Chicago
$188
$169
$118
Savings alert! 38% below average rates

The price you found is 38% lower than this hotel's average rate of $190/night.

Hilton Chicago(Chicago)(Great Value!)
$118
Savings alert! 36% below average rates

The price you found is 36% lower than this hotel's average rate of $184/night.

Chicago South Loop Hotel(Chicago)(Great Value!)
$232
$89
Savings alert! 39% below average rates

The price you found is 39% lower than this hotel's average rate of $147/night.

$437
$184
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $207/night.

Palmer House A Hilton Hotel(Chicago)(Great Value!)
$196
$192
Hilton.com
$189
  • Room Service
$229
  • Restaurant
The James Chicago-Magnificent Mile(Chicago)(Great Value!)
$174
$158
Agoda.com
7,423 results
All reviewswest towerbig barthe rivernavy pierconvention hotelhuge hotelmillennium parkwacker drivethe magnificent milewrigley buildingmichigan avemini barthe loopvalet parkinghigh floorart institutefitness center
Reviewed October 2, 2012

My friend and I stayed one night at the Hyatt. The room was clean and the quiet. Beds were particularly comfy. The hotel staff were very helpful, friendly, and accommodating. They had ample maps and information for the Chicago tourist. I also appreciate that they stored our bags for us as we toured around town the second day. I thought parking was a little high, but felt my car was safe and since we were able to use the 'secret' word of the day we got a discount on valet parking.

Over all it was a very enjoyable stay. I highly recomment the hotel. The location is perfect and accommodations great!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Patricia K, Manager at Hyatt Regency Chicago, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2012

Thank you for being one of our Facebook fans and for your recent review of Hyatt Regency Chicago on TripAdvisor! I'm glad you and your friend had a great time in downtown Chicago and I hope you can come visit us again soon! Cheers!

Reviewed October 1, 2012

We have stayed here multiple times and it never disappoints. The rooms are clean, spacious and stylish. The location is within walking distance of the Chicago River, Magnificent Mile Shopping, music venues (Hard Rock and House of Blues) and multiple dining options. The staff makes a point to make your stay enjoyable.

Room Tip: Ask for 3218. King room with a killer view of the river and Lake Michigan.
1  Thank mosika
Patricia K, Manager at Hyatt Regency Chicago, responded to this reviewResponded October 10, 2012

I'm so glad you had another great stay at our downtown Chicago hotel! Hyatt Regency Chicago is in the heart of all the action! Thank you for the review on TripAdvisor and we look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed September 30, 2012

If you like the feeling of being in a very big hotel, this might be good for you.
My wife and I spent 3 nights at the 26th floor of the east building (there are 2 towers and an exorbitant amount oif rooms) of the biggest hotel in Chicago and found it clean and extremely busy. Breakfast at the first floor can be served "A la Carte" or you can serve yourself at the buffet. The quality is very good and everything is available. The room was the average room you find at the Hyatt, clean and impersonal, good for a business traveler.
We had the feeling we were at the airport or at a busy train station!

Reviewed September 29, 2012

This is standard fare Hyatt. Good service. Convenient location. Clean room. You could be in any city and any Hyatt. If you are looking for a hotel that is special, this is not the place. If you are looking for a hotel convenient to River and Millenium Park this is a good choice. We stayed here on frequent traveler miles so I really can't complain - - but if we had been paying - - we would have found a more unique hotel.

Reviewed September 28, 2012

I just stayed at this hotel last night on a business trip. I stayed at the West tower on the 19 floor. The mattress was terrible and had a huge dip in the center. I woke up with backache. In addition the person in the room next to mine woke up at 5:00am to make phone calls. I could hear the whole conversation through the wall. The hotel was clean and in a good location and my price included a terrific breakfast buffet, however this does not compensate for the awful night. When I complained to the front desk in the morning they apologized and said that they knew about the problems with the mattresses and that they were in the process of replacing them. Well...too late for me. I will not stay at this hotel again. No manager was available to talk to me and there was no offer to compensate for the awful night. Beware. If you stay here make sure they have a good mattress in your room.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Todd C, Manager at Hyatt Regency Chicago, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2012

Thank you for your feedback. I'm sorry to hear our beds weren't up to your standards and the neighboring noise kept you awake. I'm apologize for the lack of management present and assure you this is not indicative of the service we provide. If given the opportunity to stay with us again, please reach out to me personally so that I can see to your utmost comfort. We hope to see you again soon.