Stayed for three nights with the UIC rate ($169/night).
+ Comfortable, clean, spacious room
+ Conveniently located to UIC and 5 minutes from Taylor street (lots of restaurant options)
+ Friendly staff
+ Reasonable fitness room - ~6 pieces of cardio equipment and free weights with one bench
+ Reasonably priced restaurant with good selection of options (for a hotel)
+ Internet was wireless only and was not free - Marriott needs to differentiate itself by making this free across all of its brands. Internet access is now no longer the "novelty" it was two decades ago!
+ No ability to turn up the heat - choice was either Air Conditioning (very cold) or no fan. I went with the latter...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern Hotel located opposite Rush-Presbyterian-St. Luke's Medical Center & University of Illinois-Chicago. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cancelon, Marriott, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Chicago Marriott at Medical District/UIC reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chicago Marriott At Medical District/Uic Hotel Chicago
- Marriott Chicago Downtown Medical District