As a platinum Marriott Guest I didn't lack for any of the expected perks like free internet, access to the Concierge lounge, full breakfast, etc. But I did notice the room seemed a bit downgraded to what one might expect in a Courtyard or Fairfield Inn.
Yet the bed was certainly comfortable and the staff super friendly. Say "hey" to Big Karris, the bellman and van driver. He was always friendly and talkative in a helpful and friendly way.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern Hotel located opposite Rush-Presbyterian-St. Luke's Medical Center & University of Illinois-Chicago. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Chicago Marriott at Medical District/UIC reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chicago Marriott At Medical District/Uic Hotel Chicago
- Marriott Chicago Downtown Medical District