This is an ok hotel if you're visiting UIC, or the Rush medical center. They provide a shuttle for a one mile radius, which means walking distance.
The location is inconvenient for downtown activities.
Little Italy is a short walk away.
At our stay, the warm lobby was an indicator of our stay there. In our room, the airconditioner ran constantly to keep our room at even a moderately cool temperature. The room always had a damp feeling in it, which I wasn't expecting on a hot dry day. I'm guessing the high humidity in the hotel added to our discomfort as well as the warm temperatures.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern Hotel located opposite Rush-Presbyterian-St. Luke's Medical Center & University of Illinois-Chicago. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Chicago Marriott at Medical District/UIC reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chicago Marriott At Medical District/Uic Hotel Chicago
- Marriott Chicago Downtown Medical District