I feel like I am cursed when it comes to loud hotels these days. I stayed at this hotel for 2 nights. Why is it that hotel room doors have to slam shut? The room I stayed in had the typical drapes, except that in this room, only the shear/gauze like drapes closed all the way. The drapes that would have blocked out the bright morning sun (which appeared at 5:45am) only covered 1/2 the window. Between the noise and sunlight, I didn't sleep too well.
Staff was very nice, especially in the hotel restaurant (where it seems that staff from Rush/UIC hang out after work for dinner and drinks). Minor restaurant complaint, it took way too long to get & pay for coffee in the morning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern Hotel located opposite Rush-Presbyterian-St. Luke's Medical Center & University of Illinois-Chicago. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Chicago Marriott at Medical District/UIC reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chicago Marriott At Medical District/Uic Hotel Chicago
- Marriott Chicago Downtown Medical District