I stayed here visiting UIC, which is about a ten-minute walk away. My room was spacious and pleasant, overlooking Harrison but quite quiet. The associated bistro, "Rooks Corner" was good for breakfast and lunch, though not cheap. I got a free wifi by asking the desk. The hotel also offers a half-hourly shuttle within a mile radius which was a great advantage on the last day as I had to get my bags to the university.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern Hotel located opposite Rush-Presbyterian-St. Luke's Medical Center & University of Illinois-Chicago. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Chicago Marriott at Medical District/UIC reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chicago Marriott At Medical District/Uic Hotel Chicago
- Marriott Chicago Downtown Medical District