My two young sons and I were displaced by a late Amtrak train upon our arrival into Chicago and missed our connecting train. Amtrak put us up in this wonderful hotel. The front desk was simply awesome at check in. I asked if pizza deliverymen were allowed to bring the pizza upstairs or if we had to come down to pick up the pizza. The front desk clerk said that we had to come down but after looking at my tired children she said that with my permission she would allow the pizza man to come upstairs. A very nice touch. The lobby was simply beautiful. The evevators clean and well decorated. The room was spotless and the bed so comfy. Check out was a breeze and we were thanked for staying with Marriott. I have nothing bad to say about this hotel. Great service and employees and a wonderful room and most of all a very good nights sleep. Thanks Marriott!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern Hotel located opposite Rush-Presbyterian-St. Luke's Medical Center & University of Illinois-Chicago. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Marriott, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Chicago Marriott at Medical District/UIC reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chicago Marriott At Medical District/Uic Hotel Chicago
- Marriott Chicago Downtown Medical District