Wyndham Grand Chicago Riverfront
Sofitel Chicago Magnificent Mile(Chicago)(Great Value!)
$317
$375
$281
Agoda.com
  • Pool
Hotel Versey - Days Inn Chicago(Chicago)(Great Value!)
$158
$144
5,123 results
All reviewsthe rivergreat locationtrump towera river view roomthe penthousethe corner bakerywithin walking distancethe magnificent milecorner roomlarge roommillennium parkthe loopvalet parkingwould definitely stay here againmichigan avenuenavy pierhotel restaurant
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 20, 2013

Thumbs up: clean, easy access (no big fancy lobby), excellent room on 28th floor with an amazing view. Free WIFI also is convenient and mandatory nowadays. Friendly staff, a tiny issue with wifi was fixed quickly. Comfy bed I will return to Hotel 71 !!

Thumbs down: TV channels are old analog 4:3 style, doesnt look great on HD flat screen. Please switch to digital HD ..

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
sshern, General Manager at Wyndham Grand Chicago Riverfront, responded to this reviewResponded April 22, 2013

Dear Dominique R,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your feedback. I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay including our comfy beds in the guestrooms, friendly staff and views of the Chicago River.

You will be happy to hear that we are in the process of switching to HD channels in all of our guestrooms. I think you will enjoy watching TV the next time you visit.

I hope we will be able to welcome you back again soon!

Reviewed April 18, 2013

I love hotels so much that I often do one-nighters in my own city. There was an attentive door man, a really quick check in. Had my girlfriend join me for the stay and we had dinner downstairs. Try the brussell sprouts they were awesome...

Easy no-fuss stay...friendly and warm!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
sshern, General Manager at Wyndham Grand Chicago Riverfront, responded to this reviewResponded April 19, 2013

Dear MeganPat,

Thank you leaving such a great review of Hotel 71! I'm so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay at the hotel and dinner in our restaurant, Hoyt's Chicago. I hope we will be able to welcome you back again soon for your next staycation.

Reviewed April 17, 2013

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel and Resorts
sshern, General Manager at Wyndham Grand Chicago Riverfront, responded to this reviewResponded April 18, 2013

Reviewed April 17, 2013 via mobile

I stayed at hotel 71 for 3 nights. The location was good and the view over the canal was nice. The parking was expensive $55 a day but it wasn't a shock as I had stayed in Chicago before. The rooms were smaller than I expected but had all the nesessarys. The staff were lovely and everything ran very smoothly. Overall, it's a nice hotel in a nice location at an ok price. It didn't exceed my expectations so I wouldn't stay again.

• Stayed: April 2013

Dear kingy1990,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback. I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay, including our friendly staff, location in downtown Chicago and views of the Chicago River. I am surprised to hear that you thought our guestrooms were small, since we are known for having some of the largest in the city. We also have a number of lovely suites, if you are looking for more space.

I'm sorry to hear that you would not stay here again, especially since your review seems very positive overall. We welcome any additional feedback you have and I hope you will give us another chance to win you over.

Reviewed April 14, 2013

This hotel has an excellent location in downtown Chicago, very near Michigan Avenue. We had a very large and comfortable room, with a beautiful view of the river. Even though the furniture and carpet felt little dated, the overall experience was excellent. The location is unbeatable and the staff friendly and helpful. Breakfast at Hoyt's (connected to the hotel) was excellent and staff there was very attentive. We will go back to this hotel in our future trips to Chicago.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank PH2006
sshern, General Manager at Wyndham Grand Chicago Riverfront, responded to this reviewResponded April 15, 2013

Dear PH2006,

Thank you for the great review! I'm so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay - from our location in downtown Chicago and views of the river, to our spacious guestrooms. I'm also glad you enjoyed the food and service in our restaurant Hoyt's Chicago.

You will be happy to hear that we are renovating our guestrooms. I think you will be very happy with the updated furniture and carpeting the next time you visit.

I hope we can welcome you back again soon!