Between September 9-12 we stayed this hotel.
We booked a standard room.
But we were lucky, our rooom was on 15th floor and lake front at the corner.
Room is clear and comfortable.
View was perfect esp around 6 am you can witness the sunrise just in front of you.
We made our reservation over Priceline with $80/night-room.
I think it was a good deal.
Our problems were..
1. There is no (complimentary) internet access
2. We are a little far from downtown (we solved this problem to buy 3 days CTA)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Classic meets cool as Hilton Chicago embarks upon a $150 million renovation in celebration of our 85th birthday. The fresh, new vibe inspired by traditional, design rich elements pulls its inspiration from the hotel’s original architecture and intertwines a dynamic and contemporary spin. With the renovation underway, the hotel has already introduced over 400 new guest rooms, 13 new hospitality suites, a new technologically versatile Grab & Go – SNAX and a new restaurant with private dining space and bar – 720 South Bar & Grill. The new contemporary guestrooms have been cultivated with ornamental lacquer finishes, soft leather and rich, bronze wood detailing accented by a cool color palette of velvet and silk textured accents. Guestroom media capabilities include a 37 inch flat screen television, in room touch concierge panel, HCN Navigator computer and wireless and wired internet access. Following a day exploring Chicago, decompress at the largest Chicago hotel athletic club with running track, take a dip in our indoor pool facility or catch some rays on our sundeck during the spring and summer months.Located on Michigan Avenue in the South Loop, the Hilton Chicago is 1.6 miles to McCormick Place, along the Shuttle Route to McCormick Place and the first stop on the returning route from the convention center. Directly across the street from Grant Park and walking distance to Millennium Park, Buckingham Fountain, Shedd Aquarium, Field Museum, Adler Planetarium, Lake Michigan, Buddy Guy’s Legends, South Loop dining and art galleries, Museum of Contemporary Photography, The “Loop” – Chicago’s Financial district, State Street Shopping, Soldier Field as well as two short “L” stops to Chinatown. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, HotelsforEveryone, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelsClick so you can book your Hilton Chicago reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Chicago Hotel Chicago
- Hilton Hotel Chicago
- Chicago Hilton Hotel
- Hilton Towers Chicago
- Hilton Chgo Hotel