Got a very good pre-paid price though Groupon. The maid had finished cleaning the room, so we were able to check in early. (Very convenient, since we had tours and events scheduled all day.) We got WiFi in the room and didn't pay any extra. Several places to eat very nearby. Convenience store nearby. Elevators are a bit small, but there are 3 of them. Front desk was very polite. Room was average size for this price range in Chicago. Room was clean and water pressure in the shower was fantastic! (Usually in older high rise hotels in Chicago I have to stay in the shower forever trying to rinse the shampoo out of my hair.) 1 double bed was fine. The other had a significant low spot in it, and it seemed that everyone who'd ever stayed there had slept in the exact same spot. Made it difficult to get a good rest. Room was nice and dark and we were able to sleep in late. The location was near Navy Pier and everything else we wanted to do. The other couple traveling with us also liked their room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the essence of the Windy City, without the high price, at the Inn of Chicago Magnificent Mile. Just a half-block from the famed Magnificent Mile - where the city's best shopping, dining, and nightlife can be found. We offer a reasonably affordable alternative to the more expensive Chicago boutique hotels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Choice Hotels and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Inn of Chicago reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn Of Chicago Magnificent Mile, An Ascend Collection Hotel Hotel Chicago
- Hotel Chicago Magnificent Mile
- Magnificent Mile Hotel Chicago
- Inn Chicago Magnificent Mile