The hotel was easy to find, easy to check-in to, and a great price. We walked all over the place from the hotel (including the Magnificent Mile, Millennium Park, etc) and found a couple of great restaurants really close by. The lobby has definitely been updated more recently than the rooms - which were a bit small and poorly retrofitted with more modern style fittings - but we were out so much that it hardly mattered. In the end, the shower had plenty of hot water, the bed was comfortable, and though it would have been more convenient to have breakfast at the hotel (they don't offer it) Wildberry was phenomenal.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the essence of the Windy City, without the high price, at the Inn of Chicago. Just a half-block from the famed Magnificent Mile - where the city's best shopping, dining, and nightlife can be found. We offer a reasonably affordable alternative to the more expensive Chicago boutique hotels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Inn of Chicago reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn Of Chicago Magnificent Mile, An Ascend Collection Hotel Hotel Chicago
- Hotel Chicago Magnificent Mile
- Magnificent Mile Hotel Chicago
- Inn Chicago Magnificent Mile