It was our first time in Chicago - and we wanted to see all the main attractions. This hotel was the perfect location. We walked the Magnificent Mile, walked from the Willis Tower, Cloud Gate, and more. It was a little cold at night, so we took a cab back from Navy Pier (just a little over $5!). The staff was very welcoming and friendly - very helpful! The terrace on the 22nd floor has an amazing view! I wish they had duvets or comforters though - instead of just blankets on the bed. Also, I wish the rooms were just a tad bigger but I think next time, I'll just splurge and get a suite! Amazing trip!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the essence of the Windy City, without the high price, at the Inn of Chicago Magnificent Mile. Just a half-block from the famed Magnificent Mile - where the city's best shopping, dining, and nightlife can be found. We offer a reasonably affordable alternative to the more expensive Chicago boutique hotels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets and Choice Hotels so you can book your Inn of Chicago reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn Of Chicago Magnificent Mile, An Ascend Collection Hotel Hotel Chicago
- Hotel Chicago Magnificent Mile
- Magnificent Mile Hotel Chicago
- Inn Chicago Magnificent Mile