Hotel is only a block away from Michigan Ave., food, shopping and fun. Everyone was very helpful. The bar was fun with plenty of people and the sitting area was cozy. I found the room to be chilly and dated, the good thing was the heater settings were adjustable. Slept well and spent most of my time out and it was a GREAT weekend! I don't recall seeing a restaurant or a pool, but a nice coffee shop is connected to the hotel. Again, it's in great location!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the essence of the Windy City, without the high price, at the Inn of Chicago. Just a half-block from the famed Magnificent Mile - where the city's best shopping, dining, and nightlife can be found. We offer a reasonably affordable alternative to the more expensive Chicago boutique hotels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, HotelPower, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Hotwire, Agoda, TripOnline SA, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Inn of Chicago reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn Of Chicago Magnificent Mile, An Ascend Collection Hotel Hotel Chicago
- Hotel Chicago Magnificent Mile
- Magnificent Mile Hotel Chicago
- Inn Chicago Magnificent Mile