Hotel was good value for money, room was adequate size and very clean. No major issues with bathroom. Checking in was done with ease and they were more than happy to help me with finding nearby bars, restaurants and things to do. Bar downstairs was nice, if a bit small.
Easy to walk around everywhere, even as far as Soldier Field and Willis Tower; there is a red line stop about 5 mins away if you wish to explore further.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the essence of the Windy City, without the high price, at the Inn of Chicago. Just a half-block from the famed Magnificent Mile - where the city's best shopping, dining, and nightlife can be found. We offer a reasonably affordable alternative to the more expensive Chicago boutique hotels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, HotelPower, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Inn of Chicago reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn Of Chicago Magnificent Mile, An Ascend Collection Hotel Hotel Chicago
- Hotel Chicago Magnificent Mile
- Magnificent Mile Hotel Chicago
- Inn Chicago Magnificent Mile