First the good; Great location close to most attractions, we were able to walk to almost every attraction we wanted to. The price was also good, cheapest on Magnificent Mile. They will also park your car for $52 a night.
The Bad; Hotel is very out of date, and my wife felt dirty the whole time she was there. Bathroom is tiny.
The skinny; Great hotel if you are looking cheap and aren't going to be in your hotel room very long. Otherwise, look elsewhere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the essence of the Windy City, without the high price, at the Inn of Chicago. Just a half-block from the famed Magnificent Mile - where the city's best shopping, dining, and nightlife can be found. We offer a reasonably affordable alternative to the more expensive Chicago boutique hotels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Ctrip TA, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Inn of Chicago reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn Of Chicago Magnificent Mile, An Ascend Collection Hotel Hotel Chicago
- Hotel Chicago Magnificent Mile
- Magnificent Mile Hotel Chicago
- Inn Chicago Magnificent Mile