We were very satisfied with our stay at the Inn of Chicago. It was everything we needed- it was central, the room was a decent size, quiet, nicely decorated, a good temperature, clean, the bed was long enough for my 6ft6 tall husband, the staff were helpful.
I used the gym, it was small but quiet and the equipment was in good order.
Its just a hotel room, but a pleasant and comfortable one, and great value for money. I would recommend this if you are travelling on a budget.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the essence of the Windy City, without the high price, at the Inn of Chicago. Just a half-block from the famed Magnificent Mile - where the city's best shopping, dining, and nightlife can be found. We offer a reasonably affordable alternative to the more expensive Chicago boutique hotels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, HotelPower, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Inn of Chicago reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn Of Chicago Magnificent Mile, An Ascend Collection Hotel Hotel Chicago
- Hotel Chicago Magnificent Mile
- Magnificent Mile Hotel Chicago
- Inn Chicago Magnificent Mile