We stayed there for 4 nights and it was pretty good. The location is incredible and the staff is really friendly. Had all we needed for our stay to be pleasant. The terrace has a great view with some chilling music and it is a very nice place to relax and have some quiet time if you're stressed out or just want to get comfortable. Even though we were not there most of the time, the time we spent around, was surrounded by very friendly people who were staying at the hotel as well and staff. Couldn’t miss the “good morning” greeting from the porter at the entrance every time we left the hotel in a search for a nice breakfast. Average it was pretty clean and had our towels changed every day and the whole room clean whenever we were back. Our room was pretty spacious and quiet. Never had an issue.
I would just as to the people at the reception to be a little more kind with their clients, as they looked pissed most of the time. Still very nice place, great location and at a very reasonable price. Would definitely stay there on my next visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the essence of the Windy City, without the high price, at the Inn of Chicago. Just a half-block from the famed Magnificent Mile - where the city's best shopping, dining, and nightlife can be found. We offer a reasonably affordable alternative to the more expensive Chicago boutique hotels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Inn of Chicago reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn Of Chicago Magnificent Mile, An Ascend Collection Hotel Hotel Chicago
- Hotel Chicago Magnificent Mile
- Magnificent Mile Hotel Chicago
- Inn Chicago Magnificent Mile