stayed here with my family in august and i'd have to say the hotel is mediocre... The lobby is really nice and the location is near everything which is a plus.. however the rooms are on the small side... i mean i went with 7 people all of which were women.. so you can imagine how that turned out! it was quite difficult to get around. But again like i said the location was what mattered most... and we barely spent time in the room anyways!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the essence of the Windy City, without the high price, at the Inn of Chicago. Just a half-block from the famed Magnificent Mile - where the city's best shopping, dining, and nightlife can be found. We offer a reasonably affordable alternative to the more expensive Chicago boutique hotels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Inn of Chicago reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn Of Chicago Magnificent Mile, An Ascend Collection Hotel Hotel Chicago
- Hotel Chicago Magnificent Mile
- Magnificent Mile Hotel Chicago
- Inn Chicago Magnificent Mile