This hotel is conveniently located, just a couple blocks north of Michigan Ave (Magnificent Mile) on
Ohio Street - even walking distance to the Navy pier. Rooms were spacious and clean.
(Hint: Use the ironing board to keep the window drapes from blocking the a/c.)
The roof top patio is a "best kept secret" and offers fantastic view of the skyline and Michigan
.(Hint: The hotel is just 3-4 blocks from a well stocked grocery store [Dominique's?] where
one can acquire groceries and wine and is also a decent place for breakfast at very reasonable prices. Pick up a nice bottle of wine and enjoy an evening under the stars.)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the essence of the Windy City, without the high price, at the Inn of Chicago. Just a half-block from the famed Magnificent Mile - where the city's best shopping, dining, and nightlife can be found. We offer a reasonably affordable alternative to the more expensive Chicago boutique hotels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Inn of Chicago reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn Of Chicago Magnificent Mile, An Ascend Collection Hotel Hotel Chicago
- Hotel Chicago Magnificent Mile
- Magnificent Mile Hotel Chicago
- Inn Chicago Magnificent Mile