“Great neighborhood place.”

Neighborhood: Northwest Side
Wichita, Kansas
“Great neighborhood place.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 27, 2012

Our reunion of friends dropped by this quaint Irish tavern on a Friday night. Awesome, hot fish and chips and Guinness at the perfect temperature and pour. Our waitress was cute, and waited on our every need without being intrusive. Great decor. More families early in the evening, until the band came on. They were just a bit loud, but than maybe we are too old!

• Visited September 2012

Watkins Glen, NY
“Wish I lived closer!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 20, 2012

I was in the area a while ago while on a business trip. This place was within walking distance of the house I was staying at so it was perfect to go, have a few drinks and walk back for the night.

I don't remember exactly everything I ate there but I do remember this place had the best Reuben Sandwich I've ever had. Also, one Sunday morning towards the end of my trip I went in for a Bloody Mary and it was one of the best I've ever had too.

The service was great, I was taken care of by a few different people across my many visits there and they were all friendly and did a good job.

If I'm ever in the area again I will definitely make it a point to eat here!

• Visited October 2011