“GREAT MANAGER”

Lake Geneva, Wisconsin
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“GREAT MANAGER”
Reviewed January 4, 2014

December 13th we enjoyed a delicious breakfast at the Luxbar.(@11:30am) I frequent Chicago often and my expectations were exceeded with the great welcome and great customer service from the restaurant manager. He personally came by our table to check on our meal/service. We mentioned that we were considering a nice morning alcoholic beverage to sip on. He suggested baileys and even personally brought them to our table. Since the Luxbar has postcards on the table (GREAT IDEA-VERY CLEVER) my friend decided to fill it out and mail it to a friend when she got home. The manager over heard this and offered to mail it for her, which he did! That was a WOW factor. Due to his genuine and outstanding customer service, we WILL be back. Thank you for having a team leader with such great service centric qualities.

• Turkish first
Vitoria, ES
“Good Times!”
Reviewed January 2, 2014 via mobile

I was dieting for almost three months... Then I saw the " Eggs Benedict" in the menu! Glorious! The children had their burgers and fries, my wife her salad, and my daughter a soup... My son in law also enjoyed! Good service, good atmosphere , good value!

1 Thank Ronald C
“This is a great place”
Reviewed January 1, 2014

Luxbar is a great place to drink and dine. I've been there several times over several years and the food and service are consistently good. A man of habits, I always order the filet burger sliders which are to die for. their pomegranate martinis sued to be excellent, this time around not so much...The truffle fries are priceless, Service and atmosphere are great.

Glen Ellyn, Illinois
“Noisy but excellent”
Reviewed December 27, 2013

Served an exceptional moscow mule in a frosty copper mug. Ordered the mussels...boy were they savory and delectable! We went post theater on a saturday night. It was full and crowded we couldnt hear ourselves talk. But it was still fun.

Visited December 2013
sterling
“great service”
Reviewed December 9, 2013

We went in without a reservation late Sat afternoon. We were told 20 min. wait. After 5 we were seated. Staff was wonderful. Filet sliders were great. Short walk from Michigan Ave. Christmas shopping