We were in Chicago for my teenager to check out Columbia College. The Blackstone looked like the closest hotel and I noticed that it had recently been renovated. It was beautiful! The room was large, the beds were so comfy and the staff were happy to help with anything we asked of them. Room service cuts off at 10 though...so order early or take a walk to a nearby restaurant. The location is superb. It's right across from Grant Park and about a 10 minute (slow walker) walk to Millenium Park.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Blackstone in downtown Chicago is a storied architectural icon rooted in the city's legendary past, but newly updated to deliver a distinguished hospitality experience for today's discerning traveler. Previously known as the Renaissance Blackstone, this recently revitalized destination is blooming as a point of cultural and creative discovery on the Cultural Mile. The Blackstone, where epic history meets a clever contemporary attitude. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Blackstone, Autograph Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Renaissance Hotel Chicago
- Renaissance Hotel Blackstone
- Renaissance Chicago
- Chicago Renaissance