Very cool hotel on south michigan avenue, sort of a walk to shopping area, but still great location for Grant park, millennium park & the aquarium/museums. Parking is very expensive so parked several blocks away for only $20/night! Room was big & comfortable. VERY quiet! No view to speak of. Red line access on Polk/Harrison- easy to get to all locations.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Blackstone in downtown Chicago is a storied architectural icon rooted in the city's legendary past, but newly updated to deliver a distinguished hospitality experience for today's discerning traveler. Previously known as the Renaissance Blackstone, this recently revitalized destination is blooming as a point of cultural and creative discovery on the Cultural Mile. The Blackstone, where epic history meets a clever contemporary attitude. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your The Blackstone, Autograph Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Renaissance Hotel Chicago
- Renaissance Hotel Blackstone
- Renaissance Chicago
- Chicago Renaissance