This hotel is old, but still lavish. We asked for a room with a view and were given a gem of a room facing Lake Michigan. It worked really well for our family of 6. We also were on an executive floor that provided appetizers each night which were excellent--it was really more like a meal! This place is a great value for a family of 6.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Blackstone in downtown Chicago is a storied architectural icon rooted in the city's legendary past, but newly updated to deliver a distinguished hospitality experience for today's discerning traveler. Previously known as the Renaissance Blackstone, this recently revitalized destination is blooming as a point of cultural and creative discovery on the Cultural Mile. The Blackstone, where epic history meets a clever contemporary attitude. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Blackstone, Autograph Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Renaissance Hotel Chicago
- Renaissance Hotel Blackstone
- Renaissance Chicago
- Chicago Renaissance