My 19th-floor, corner-room view spanned unobstructed from Soldier Field across Grant Park to the Pritzker Pavillion. That alone kept me up at night and woke me refreshed every morning as the sun rose over the lake. It is the most spectacular city view I've ever had, and, if you're familiar with my previous reviews, you'll know I travel a lot for both work and leisure. The room itself was great. Lot's of work space and a roomy bathroom (but no tub). The king bed was comfortable with soft sheets and good pillows. I did think the lighting was a little dark and I had some trouble with the WiFi. Because I was working, I didn't have much of a chance to explore beyond the lobby, restaurant/bar and onsite Starbucks (a plus!) In summary, I'd stay here again, particularly for a weekend getaway.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rediscover a legend with the revival of historic Blackstone, A Renaissance Hotel in Chicago! Meticulously restored to its original grandeur, the acclaimed Blackstone Hotel is back with 332 unique and luxurious guestrooms. Once hailed as "the premier hotel of Chicago" and the "Hotel of Presidents, the staff is eager to welcome you back to this Landmark, and share a story or two with you from our rich history. What will be your story? The Blackstone. How Chicago. Legendary. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Hotwire, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Renaissance Blackstone Chicago Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Renaissance Hotel Chicago
- Renaissance Hotel Blackstone
- Renaissance Chicago
- Chicago Renaissance