Very historical and very charming. This is definitely a boutique hotel with flavor. I enjoyed the layout of the room and also the amenities. The rooms were very clean and comfortable. I absolutely loved the shower and went in multiple times in a day because it was sooo relaxing. The only thing that I didn't like was the fact that the Concierge lounge was closed on the weekends. However, they do give you coupons to eat at the Mercat restaurant to compensate for it. Very nice hotel and I definitely recommend it. As with any hotel in downtown Chicago, the parking can be expensive and valet is the only option at this property. There are cheaper lots near the hotel so if you plan on staying put, that will be the best option.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Blackstone in downtown Chicago is a storied architectural icon rooted in the city's legendary past, but newly updated to deliver a distinguished hospitality experience for today's discerning traveler. Previously known as the Renaissance Blackstone, this recently revitalized destination is blooming as a point of cultural and creative discovery on the Cultural Mile. The Blackstone, where epic history meets a clever contemporary attitude. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Blackstone, Autograph Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Renaissance Hotel Chicago
- Renaissance Hotel Blackstone
- Renaissance Chicago
- Chicago Renaissance