I recently stayed at the Blackstone while in town for business and loved every minute of it! The room was beautiful and had an amazing view; I even enjoyed a fireworks show from my window one evening while relaxing. The hotel is immaculate, the staff is friendly and accommodating, and the location is perfect. I ate at Mercat a couple times, the food was wonderful and the in room dining was prompt and courteous! I love this hotel and restaurant and would recommend them to anyone visiting Chicago.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Blackstone in downtown Chicago is a storied architectural icon rooted in the city's legendary past, but newly updated to deliver a distinguished hospitality experience for today's discerning traveler. Previously known as the Renaissance Blackstone, this recently revitalized destination is blooming as a point of cultural and creative discovery on the Cultural Mile. The Blackstone, where epic history meets a clever contemporary attitude. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Blackstone, Autograph Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Renaissance Hotel Chicago
- Renaissance Hotel Blackstone
- Renaissance Chicago
- Chicago Renaissance