We stayed 2 nights on a weekend and had a great experience. The staff was very helpful and friendly on all occasions. The room was very nice with marble tiling throughout and a very comfortable bed. We were told the hotel was completely upgraded in 2008 and it certainly shows. We had a 7th floor room with a view of Grant Park in the spring. Breakfast in the restaurant was very well prepared. Did not eat at the restaurant at dinner, so cannot review. Cannot comment on price/value since we got a deal on Priceline which was well below even Travelocity rates. All-in-all what I would expect from a Michigan Ave 4 star hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rediscover a legend with the revival of historic Blackstone, A Renaissance Hotel in Chicago! Meticulously restored to its original grandeur, the acclaimed Blackstone Hotel is back with 332 unique and luxurious guestrooms. Once hailed as "the premier hotel of Chicago" and the "Hotel of Presidents, the staff is eager to welcome you back to this Landmark, and share a story or two with you from our rich history. What will be your story? The Blackstone. How Chicago. Legendary. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Marriott, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Renaissance Blackstone Chicago Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Renaissance Hotel Chicago
- Renaissance Hotel Blackstone
- Renaissance Chicago
- Chicago Renaissance