My husband and I stayed two nights. We were able to take the blue line CTA to a stop just a few blocks away and walk to the hotel. We were early but were greeted and offered immediate check-in. Our request to extend our stay by a night was immediately granted at the same discounted rate. All staff we encountered were gracious and accomodating. This beautiful, regal hotel feels comfortable and cozy at the same time. The rooms are modern, attractive and updated. The tapas restaurant is wonderful. The location allowed us to walk to everything, museums, miracle mile, Millenium Park, even Trader Joes. The rooms even have a refrigerator!
This is the only hotel i will stay in Chicago.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rediscover a legend with the revival of historic Blackstone, A Renaissance Hotel in Chicago! Meticulously restored to its original grandeur, the acclaimed Blackstone Hotel is back with 332 unique and luxurious guestrooms. Once hailed as "the premier hotel of Chicago" and the "Hotel of Presidents, the staff is eager to welcome you back to this Landmark, and share a story or two with you from our rich history. What will be your story? The Blackstone. How Chicago. Legendary. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Marriott, Priceline, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Renaissance Blackstone Chicago Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Renaissance Hotel Chicago
- Renaissance Hotel Blackstone
- Renaissance Chicago
- Chicago Renaissance