We just got back from 7 nights at The Blackstone. This was our second stay here this year and I just had to write about them. We LOVE this hotel. Pay a little more to be upgraded to one of the top floors so you have access to the lounge on the top floor. Brekafast in the morning and snacks in the afternoon (could be dinner). Plus wifi. The staff is amazingly friendly and helpful. The location works for us as we are close to the park and the red line. Just a few blocks further for the blue line. We highly recommend The Blackstone for your next trip to Chicago!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rediscover a legend with the revival of historic Blackstone, A Renaissance Hotel in Chicago! Meticulously restored to its original grandeur, the acclaimed Blackstone Hotel is back with 332 unique and luxurious guestrooms. Once hailed as "the premier hotel of Chicago" and the "Hotel of Presidents, the staff is eager to welcome you back to this Landmark, and share a story or two with you from our rich history. What will be your story? The Blackstone. How Chicago. Legendary. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Marriott, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Renaissance Blackstone Chicago Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Renaissance Hotel Chicago
- Renaissance Hotel Blackstone
- Renaissance Chicago
- Chicago Renaissance