We stayed here overnight while attending a work function. They hotel offered us a great rate. The location is great right on Michigan ave. The rooms were very clean and nice. the bed and linens were great, the bathrooms with Kohler fixtures and rain shower were great (5 star). The elevator lobbies on the floors were nice. The only thing that would need updating would be the lobby. Too much black. You are greeted by friendly doormen and as you enter the lobby there is a circular couch that they should do away with and the check in desks are off to the left and don't stand out. Valet parking was a bit steep $53.00 overnight (1 time charge - use your car as much as you like) when public overnight parking was $33.00.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Blackstone in downtown Chicago is a storied architectural icon rooted in the city's legendary past, but newly updated to deliver a distinguished hospitality experience for today's discerning traveler. Previously known as the Renaissance Blackstone, this recently revitalized destination is blooming as a point of cultural and creative discovery on the Cultural Mile. The Blackstone, where epic history meets a clever contemporary attitude. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your The Blackstone, Autograph Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Renaissance Hotel Chicago
- Renaissance Hotel Blackstone
- Renaissance Chicago
- Chicago Renaissance