“1 hour waiting time”

Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Bar scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch
Reviewed May 2, 2014

if you have time to wait for one hour (not in the weekend) to get a delicious meal that is the right place , they have a lot of varities you can choose from.
no parking is available you have to manage your parking area.
the burger is genuine with no fat.

1  Thank Alaa G

Reviewed April 24, 2014

My bf took me here after a concert one night, it was a Thursday around 11:00 so there wasn't much of a crowd, but I heard the wait at most other times can be very long. My bf ordered the macncheese, I'm not sure of the exact name of it, but he made me try it and OMG, I could have devoured the entire thing. I didn't want to try it because I do not like mac n cheese, not even a little bit, but this stuff I think had some magic pixie dust in it because it was awesome! We split a burger which was huge and delicious. I grew up a few blocks from this place and now live on the south side of Chicago so it makes me miss the north side just thinking about it. If you're in the area and have the time - make the trip!!

2  Thank hockeymomchicago69
Reviewed April 23, 2014

We were in the city Monday the 21 of May. Was near lunch time so as I looked towards my wife I knew what she was going to say and just started driving towards Kumas. She asked me where we were going seeing it wasn't towards our home. When i told her a BG smile crossed her face. We arrived just as they were opening, so for once we didn't have to wait. As usual everything was magnificent from service, to food. Seeing we live almost an hour and a half south from there, we even ordered two Kuma burgers to go to cover our cravings for one incase one hits a day or two later.

Reviewed March 27, 2014

My husband and I had to visit family in Chicago this month just so he could score the BOFM. HE WAS IN HEAVEN!! I always get the mastodon and it's always AMAZING!!! the service is awesome as always. ( Anne is the best).

Reviewed March 20, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I drive a hour and a half to get a Kuma's burger a few times a year. You will end up waiting quite awhile for a table, but it is well worth it. While you are waiting, try one of their many micro brews.

Been to Kuma's Corner? Share your experiences!