“Didn't disappoint”

Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighborhood: West Loop
Reviewed August 2, 2014 via mobile

Was recommended by concierge and despite my initial concern, I was not disappointed. On a Saturday morning, it was a n little busy but an expected wait of 40 minutes was only 20 minutes. The portions are huge, with a large variety of omelets, bowls and healthy dishes as well. If you order french toast, get the half order - it is more than enough. I tasted the jalapeño bowl and it was delicious. My spicy omelet with chicken sausage was vwry good. It was loud due to crowd, but service was good. A little pricey but worth it. I'd go back in a heart beat.

Reviewed August 1, 2014 via mobile

We stopped into the Meli Cafe for lunch on our walk in the west loop. It was a wonderful experience. We chose the Meli salad and Date Nut parfait. The salad came with delicious pieces of chicken and was very satisfying. The parfait was truly superb. The Greek yogurt was so very good, and along with the fruit and granola, made for a truly satisfying lunch. We looked at, but did not choose a smoothy. Someone at the next table was enjoying one and seemed very happy with it. Their breakfast selections also looked good-we might come back for breakfast another time.

Reviewed July 24, 2014 via mobile

With everything from a standard breakfast to the wild. You'll find more than one thing to devour here. As well as the freshest juice from their own juice bar! Omelette's are filling and delicious, while the sweet Nutella dishes and other treats make it worth going to try everything. You may need to wait to be seated so be prepared. Well worth it!

Reviewed July 21, 2014

Nutella crepes! Plenty of kid friendly items on the menu for picky eaters. Not exactly a bargain but a great way to start the day

Reviewed July 12, 2014

My husband and I ate her a couple of years ago and it was fantastic. This time not so much. The food was good, not great. The juice bar apple juice had gone down hill and he apple crepes were soggy.

Been to Meli Cafe? Share your experiences!