“YUM!”

Neighborhood: Lakeview
Fenton, Michigan
“YUM!”
Reviewed August 2, 2013

My friend took my husband and I here during our visit to Chicago and it was perfect! We had a little bit of a wait but got some drinks in the connected bar area. My friend and I both got Geisha's which I had never had but it was great! We got edamame as an appetizer and it was so yummy! Everything else that we got was amazing as well! I definitely recommend this place!

• Visited September 2012

Chicago, Illinois
“I'm a regular”
Reviewed July 16, 2013

I live just a few blocks away, so this is my go-to place for sushi. Some of my favorite speciality rolls are the Kani Chung, Fuji Snow, Peter Parker and Yo La Mango. The pieces taste fresh and delicious, too.

Visited July 2013
Mumbai (Bombay), India
“delicous”
Reviewed October 5, 2012

Very charming restaurant, and creative food. Fabulous ambience. Don t ask for help in ordering, you may get too much. Wish it was less noisy, the music was too loud

Visited October 2012
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Delicious & Beautiful”
Reviewed July 29, 2012

Very tasty combinations, all nicely presented on wooden boards. Try the excellent seaweed salad. Dining room is dark and very noisy, but it's still an enjoyable atmosphere.

• Visited July 2012
Chicago
“Excellent sushi”
Reviewed July 15, 2012

Been coming here for a few years. Decor and ambience are very nice. Outstanding sushi that is very fresh. Their rolls have a great presentation. Sashimi is always very fresh. They have corkage, so bring your own wine as their selections are not all that great. I think they charge like $15 for BYOB. Service is also very good. Good prices for what you get. We will be back!

• Visited May 2012

Been to Wakamono? Share your experiences!