3 people are viewing this hotel
Free cancellation until 08/07/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Priceline
Free cancellation until 08/06/21
Hyatt.com
$156
Expedia.com$179
Hotels.com$179
FindHotel$169
All reviews park and fly front desk shuttle service close to the airport hotel shuttle an early morning flight other hotels great place to stay free shuttle recommend this hotel next morning clean rooms free breakfast stay there again convenient location enjoyed my stay mdw
Selected filters
Reviewed August 26, 2019 via mobile

Courteous staff and great customer experience. I will definitely stay here again.
The rooms are clean and bed is comfortable... If you are in the Chicago Midway area, this place has the perfect amount of quality service for you.

Trip type: Traveled on business
General M, General Manager at Hyatt Place Chicago Midway Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2019

Thank you for the great review of our hotel. It is always nice to read that our guests enjoyed their time with us and that the service exceeded expectations. The team and I take great pride in our hotel service and I will be sure to share your review with them.

Reviewed August 25, 2019 via mobile

Great place to stay. Close to midway. Shuttle was very convenient as well. The personal service provided by Valarie and Ashley was top notch and they went above and beyond to address our requests and needs. I would highly recommend.

Trip type: Traveled with family
General M, General Manager at Hyatt Place Chicago Midway Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 26, 2019

Thank you for staying with us and providing your feedback. We appreciate the great review. Positive feedback empowers us. Our staff takes great pride in what they do and I will share this great feedback with them. We are esteemed you had a pleasant stay. We hope to see you soon!

Reviewed August 24, 2019

The best customer service ever. Staff is always friendly and personalized. Rooms always pay great attention to detail nice, clean and most imprtantly smoke free. Breakfast is always great too with variety and fresh foods. The location is at mid pont to all parts of the city. Many restuarants and food joints nearby. There is a shopping mall in close proximity. You will not be disappointed if you stay here.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
General M, General Manager at Hyatt Place Chicago Midway Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 25, 2019

Reviewed August 21, 2019

The staff went above and beyond to assist me with an issue prior to my arrival. Everything is clean and the staff from the front desk to housekeeping And maintenance were great. My boyfriend works out regularly and he was pleasantly surprised by the gym especially the free weights. I like how the staff remembered me from my visit last month. I've decided it's my go-to hotel when I go to Chicago.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
General M, General Manager at Hyatt Place Chicago Midway Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2019

Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to review your most recent stay with us. I am thrilled you had such a wonderful time! Thank you for recognizing our great staff. I will be sure to let them know that their hard work and efforts did not go unnoticed. Thank you again for your great review. We look forward to serving you during your next stay with us.

Reviewed August 20, 2019

We really enjoyed our stay during our travels in Chicago! Very convenient to Midway airport (>2 miles). Friendly staff! Good selection for breakfast choices. This location didn’t have a full kitchen to order food but did have sandwiches on site

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Thank you for providing your feedback while visiting us. We appreciate your time and feedback. We strive for five star service and we would be honored if you would give us the opportunity to host you again so we can ensure your stay is exceptional.