3 people are viewing this hotel
Free cancellation until 08/07/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Priceline
Free cancellation until 08/06/21
Hyatt.com
$156
Expedia.com$179
Hotels.com$179
FindHotel$169
All reviews park and fly front desk shuttle service close to the airport hotel shuttle an early morning flight other hotels great place to stay free shuttle recommend this hotel next morning clean rooms free breakfast stay there again convenient location enjoyed my stay mdw
Selected filters
Reviewed July 19, 2019 via mobile

Great place to stay when flying from Midway airport. The hotel and service were faultless.
Our room was so quiet and comfortable with everything that you need.
The hotel is situated on a complex along with other hotels and also has a sports bar in the nearby Holiday inn and also a TGIs on the same site.
Outside of the complex didn’t feel like nice area and I don’t think that I would stray off site especially at night.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Andrewth123
General M, General Manager at Hyatt Place Chicago Midway Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 20, 2019

We appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback and we are delighted to read it was a great hotel experience for you. We enjoyed your visit and welcome you back whenever you are in the area.

Reviewed July 18, 2019 via mobile

I normally don’t leave reviews but this location deserves to be talked about!! So, I recently stayed at this establishment with my family for business and personal reasons and upon check-in, I was immediately greeted with warmth and a smile by the hotel staff! The hotel staff was very accommodating to our need for an early check-in and a late check-out. This process was seamless, cost efficient and ensured that we were able to enjoy more of our stay, rather than waiting around for an afternoon check-in and having to leave earlier. Now let me add that this hotel is absolutely BEAUTIFUL, the decor is amazing and the common areas are always clean with a fresh smell! Added bonus were the free green apples available for grab in the lobby! Breakfast was a great selection of hot and cold choices with FRESH fruit! The 24hr restaurant and bar was great for night caps and late munchies. I ordered wings and fries and they were so good and the wait didn’t take forever. A great surprise to be satisfied with wings and fries from a hotel! Our room, 2QB with sleeper sofa, was huge! Beds were comfortable, even the sofa bed was comfortable! Bathroom was a nice size with all amenities and the cleaning staff really cleaned! Our room was spotless daily. Fresh towels & linen with new bottles of lotion, shampoo, conditioner and soaps provided daily.
Our children enjoyed the pool and my husband and I were able to burn a few calories in the gym.
We were so pleased with our stay that we have chosen to make this our premiere spot when we travel to Chicago from here on out!!

Trip type: Traveled with family
General M, General Manager at Hyatt Place Chicago Midway Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 19, 2019

Thank you for your kind remarks regarding your recent stay. We are delighted to read that our team as well as our accommodations were able to meet and exceed your expectations. It was a pleasure to have you as our guest and look forward to your return.

Reviewed July 18, 2019

1st time to Chicago from CA & Hyatt definitely provided the very best experience throughout my stay here! Stayed in the king suite bedroom and definitely loved it! Staff was very nice, caring & professional.

• Trip type: Traveled solo

Thank you for the great review of our hotel. It is always nice to read that our guests enjoyed their time with us and that the service exceeded expectations. The team and I take great pride in our hotel service and I will be sure to share your review with them.

Reviewed July 17, 2019

This was a great hotel for my family on our recent trip to Chicago. Room was large enough to comfortably fit five of us, and was clean and well-kept. The breakfast selection was great, however I do wish it extended until 10 rather than 9:30. Our only complaints would be that one elevator was out of service for the entire stay, making the wait for the one that was working very long. Also, there aren't a ton of restaurants in the immediate area, making food selection limited. However, we did see maintenance workers trying to fix it while we were there. Overall, this is a good hotel for the price.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
General M, General Manager at Hyatt Place Chicago Midway Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2019

Thank you for providing your feedback while visiting us. We appreciate your time and feedback. We strive for five star service and we would be honored if you would give us the opportunity to host you again so we can ensure your stay is exceptional.

Reviewed July 12, 2019

Stayed here for two nights, on business. Very convenient to the hotel. The check in was easy but the staff was very distracted....friendly but distracted. Noticed carpet in the main area and hallways really needed a good cleaning (dirty and stained) but everything else was tidy. The room was big and comfortable. Very clean...with the exception of the carpet....stains in several places....kind of gross.
Went down to the cafe for a bite...very limited menu, which was okay, but the food was definitely not what I expected for the prices they charged. Overpriced and low quality. The server was also the bartender who was focused a lot on the TV show and hard to get his attention.
Second night just walked over to TGI Fridays. It worked out much better.
Check out was easy, staff very friendly.To summarize, the room was good. Definitely pass on the cafe. The GM may want to hire a good carpet cleaner....that would help a lot. I don't know that I would stay here again (there are several other hotel options that literally share the same parking complex) but it was fine for the time I was there.

Date of stay: July 2019
General M, General Manager at Hyatt Place Chicago Midway Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 13, 2019

Thank you very much for staying with us, and for sharing the details of your stay. Our culture is to ensure that we exceed our guests expectations and truly personalize their visit. We are all very disappointed that we did not meet your expectations on this occasion. I have shared your review with my colleagues, so that we can address opportunities. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you again and make your future stays five stars!