3 people are viewing this hotel
Free cancellation until 08/07/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Priceline
Free cancellation until 08/06/21
Hyatt.com
$156
Expedia.com$179
Hotels.com$179
FindHotel$169
All reviews park and fly front desk shuttle service close to the airport hotel shuttle an early morning flight other hotels great place to stay free shuttle recommend this hotel next morning clean rooms free breakfast stay there again convenient location enjoyed my stay mdw
Selected filters
Reviewed June 22, 2019 via mobile

Did some research and chose this one among all hotels in the block. It didn’t let me down m. Got here after midnight and still got warm welcome as an Explorist. Also was offered complimentary upgrade to a very big suite.

Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank 409wy
General M, General Manager at Hyatt Place Chicago Midway Airport, responded to this reviewResponded June 23, 2019

We work to provide our guests with an excellent experience, and I’m happy to see we were able to achieve this for you. It was a pleasure having you with us and we hope you will continue to use our facility whenever you are in the area.

Reviewed June 20, 2019

On a recent trip with my airline into MDW Valerie helped my girlfriend celebrate our anniversary by printing a note emailed to her and putting together desert and a beer the fridge of my room so it was awaiting for me on arrival. Valerie helped make a night special for a couple who couldn't be together. Thank you again Valerie!

• Trip type: Traveled on business
General M, General Manager at Hyatt Place Chicago Midway Airport, responded to this reviewResponded June 21, 2019

Thank you for taking time to share such wonderful feedback from your recent stay. Service is the core of everything we do here and I thank you for taking the time to thank Valerie for the level of service she provided you. I'm so glad to read you enjoyed your stay and welcome you back soon!

Reviewed June 20, 2019 via mobile

Wonderful hotel close to midway and excellent staff and functional breakfast. Convenient parking and nice modern rooms.Timely shuttle service every 20 minutes.good sized rooms and comfortable beds .will be back soon.

Trip type: Traveled with family

Thank you for the great review of our hotel. It is always nice to read that our guests enjoyed their time with us and that the service exceeded expectations. The team and I take great pride in our hotel service and I will be sure to share your review with them.

Reviewed June 18, 2019

Hyatt Place is my favorite hotel, and the Chicago Midway one is exactly as wonderful as I have come to expect from Hyatt Place. The staff is WONDERFUL and so helpful and pleasant in every way possible. They go out of their way to accommodate all requests. The hotel is beautiful and includes a really delightful outdoor space with a fire pit where I enjoyed both dinner and breakfast. I have stayed at other hotels in the Midway complex, but after staying at this one it is no the only one I will book in the future.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
General M, General Manager at Hyatt Place Chicago Midway Airport, responded to this reviewResponded June 19, 2019

Thank you for your kind remarks regarding your recent stay. We are delighted to read that our team as well as our accommodations were able to meet and exceed your expectations. It was a pleasure to have you as our guest and look forward to your return.

Reviewed June 17, 2019

Beautiful, clean room absolutely excellent view at night of the courtyard with the lights. Bathroom elegant, stylish and roomy. Upon registering the lady at the front desk must have been tired and had a long day. She wasn't in the best of moods.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
General M, General Manager at Hyatt Place Chicago Midway Airport, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2019

Thank you for providing your feedback while visiting us. We appreciate your time and feedback. We strive for five star service and we would be honored if you would give us the opportunity to host you again so we can ensure your stay is exceptional.